P90X2 isn’t harder than P90X…it’s simply better.
There are two key improvements in the P90X2 program: FLEXIBLE TRAINING PERIODS (no more “one-size-fits-all”) and a BROADER SCOPE NUTRITION GUIDE (now with vegan, vegetarian, pescitarian, paleo, and other diets).
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WITH P90X2?
You can expect to develop skills, coordination, and flexibility that you never dreamed possible. You can expect to sharpen your knowledge of smart eating and discover healthy diet choices. And, you can expect to sweat. A lot.
P90X2 delivers the kind of results pro athletes insist on with a breakthrough in applied sports science called “Muscle Integration.” With P90X2, you’ll do resistance moves on one foot, a ball, or some other unstable platform, forcing your body to fire an entire chain of muscles in order to maintain stability. It includes the following 12 breakthrough muscle challenging workouts:
- X2 CORE
- X2 RECOVERY & MOBILITY
- X2 TOTAL BODY
- X2 YOGA (1:05 hours of strength-based Hatha flow)
- BALANCE + POWER
- CHEST & BACK + BALANCE
- X2 SHOULDERS & ARMS
- BASE & BACK
- PAP LOWER
- PAP UPPER
- X2 AB RIPPER
- V SCULPT (DELUXE PACK ONLY)
- X2 CHEST + SHOULDERS + TRIS (DELUXE PACK ONLY)
P90X2’S CUSTOMIZABLE PHASES
You will need to master certain movements prior to moving forward in P90X2. As your personal coaches, we use a scientific Performance-Based Assessment to help you figure out how and when to switch phases.
❖ PHASE I | Foundation [3-5 Weeks]
In Phase I [Foundation] of P90X2, you can expect to:
- Move better
- Feel better
- Reduce the likelihood of injury
This phase is about building up the fitness of your stabilizing muscles. The goal is to rectify the imbalances that most of us have in order to avoid injuries and maximize results.
❖ PHASE II | Strength [3 to 6 Weeks]
Phase II [Strength] of P90X2 is hard – VERY HARD, in fact. You can can expect to:
- Get stronger through wider ranges of motion
- Get more supple
- Look better
This phase builds both strength and stability. You’ll be doing pushups with your hands and feet on balls. You’ll do Levers, a brutal pull-up maneuver. If you have carpet, your stability ball will burn a hole in it.
❖ PHASE III | Performance [3-4 Weeks]
In Phase III [Performance] of P90X2, you can expect to:
- Jump higher, run faster, ride faster and be more explosive
- Start to feel like a kid again
This is the phase where Post Activation Potential (PAP) kicks in. PAP only works in conditioned athletes and increases the production of muscle cell motor units, giving you explosive power and amazing muscle growth. Because it’s only for conditioned athletes, Beachbody brought in Dr. Marcus Elliott of P3 (Peak Performance Project) to develop this part of the workout.
Includes the following:
- 12 WORKOUTS – led by your “personal” trainer, Tony Horton
- An evolved NUTRITION PLAN – with grain-free & vegan options.
- A detailed FITNESS GUIDE
- A 90-DAY CALENDAR – to track your progress
- ONLINE PEER SUPPORT
P90X2 DELUXE PACKAGE – $239.70 DVD | $299.70 BLU-RAY
Includes everything in the Base Package PLUS:
- V-SCULPT and X2 CHEST+SHOULDERS+TRIS WORKOUTS
- FOAM ROLLER
- (2) MEDICINE BALLS
- Large STABILITY BALL
P90X2 ULTIMATE PACKAGE – $329.55 DVD | $389.55 BLU-RAY
Includes everything in the Deluxe Package PLUS:
- Upgraded FOAM ROLLER
- Set of Tony Horton’s POWER STANDS
THE FIT CLUB NETWORK DISCOUNTS & PERKS
Here are some ways you can save a few bucks and add some value to your P90X2 experience if you order through the Fit Club Network:
- FREE PERSONAL COACHING – We have never charged for our coaching services, and we’re not about to start now. Get assigned to us before you purchase, by CLICKING HERE.
- TWO COMPLIMENTARY DVD’s – When you order from us, you’ll also receive two of Tony Horton’s “One-on-One Workout DVDs – “4 Legs” and “Upper Body Balance.” Please be sure we’re assigned to you BEFORE you purchase to get this deal.
- GET YOUR OWN COACH DISCOUNT – Team Beachbody Coaches receive a 25% discount on ALL Beachbody products! For more info on becoming a coach, CLICK HERE.